Thursday 24 September 2009

London Fashion Week on schedule show: Wintle SS10 Finale Video



Here's the finale video from Wintle's SS 2010 collection shown on schedule at Somerset House yesterday, humbly delivered via my Lumix...

I wasn't exactly knocked off my seat by the originality but when given the main references were the last few McQueen summer collections (pastels, dip dye cottons, fine knits, sheers) and Lanvin (two-textured brogues, mauve) their designs were still a delight to see go down the ramp. There'll be more looks from the show in future posts.

In case you're new to this brand, you can get them in one of my favourite South Molton Street stores, Vertice.

2 comments:

  1. I was at this show and I LOVED the colors. It was a welcome breath of fresh air after all the grays and blacks we've had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gr8 collection! Takes the simplicity of what we've seen on the catwalks in a new colourful direction.

    ReplyDelete